The Pennsylvania Family Center (FC) Initiative has been a vehicle for integrating and providing services to help children and families become healthy, safe and self-sufficient since 1992.
Family Centers are positioned to:
- Achieve positive outcomes for children and families.
- Impact broader child welfare outcomes of safety, permanency, and well-being.
- Advance the vision that all Pennsylvania children and their families will be healthy, educated and self-sufficient and will be living in a safe home and community.
Greene County Family Center activities include:
- Home Visits using the Parents as Teachers Home Visitation Model
(For more detailed information about PAT - Click the link below:
- Childhood Developmental Assessments
- Center Activities
- Referral linkages to community resources
- Parenting Classes
- Individual must be expecting or have a child 17 years of age or younger.
- Must be a resident of Greene County.
- Parent or primary caregiver must participate with the child.
For more information, please contact:
1-877-814-0788 x532 (toll free)
724-852-2893 x532 (Greene County)