Try-Again Homes, a component of Community Action Southwest, provides high quality foster care and adoption services to southwestern PA and WV. Enjoy this commercial for our services in WV.
This year, as we celebrate 50 years of service at Community Action Southwest, we also recognize the 50th anniversary of the National Head Start program. We are searching for past graduates from our Head Start program in Washington & Greene Counties. If you are a past graduate or a parent of a Head Start graduate, please click here to complete the alumni form.
Welcome to Community Action Southwest - It Takes You...to end poverty in our community.
Community Action Southwest (CAS) has been providing services to residents of Washington and Greene counties for over 40 years. CAS offers many services to children, families and individuals at all income levels and is committed to ending poverty in our community. Community Action Southwest offers program service areas including Early Childhood Services, WIC (Women, Infants & Children), Family & Economic Success and Senior Services.
- CAS Receives Statewide Recognition with Innovative Program of the Year Award and Community Engagement Award
- Community Action Southwest Announces Parking Lot Expansion at Maple Terrace Head Start Center
- New Internships Available for High School Students with Disabilities in Fayette, Greene & Washington Counties
- Penn State Coop. Ext. to Partner with Community Action Southwest
- Home Ownership Center of Washington County Launches Workshop Series